Rollohalli – Indoor freestyle activity park!
New trampoline area open!
- 3 x Supertrampolines, 5 smaller trampolines with trampoline walls
- 12m trampoline track
- Airtrack and Airtrick
- 2 foampit, spring floor
- Indoboard balance boards
- Ball game area
- Jungle swing
- Big Air ramp
15€ ticket. Ticket is valid until you leave Rollohalli.
18€(Rollohalli and HopLop Rovaniemi)
Normal opening hours:
Monday – Sunday 10.00 – 20.00
- 23.12 klo 10.00 – 16.00
24. ja 25.12. closed
26.12 klo 13.00 – 20.00
31.12 klo 10.00 – 16.00
1.1.2018 klo 13.00 – 20.00
- Pay attention to these rules and follow instructions given by the staff at all times
- Jumpers under the age of 7 must be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult guardian
- All customers use the park at their own risk
- Every person using activities must pay the entrance free. Free for adults who only supervise their kids
- Empty your pockets and remove jewelry before jumping. Safety lockers work with 1€ coin.
- Only water permitted at Rollohalli. No eating while jumping, please enjoy food/snacks/sodas at HopLop’s restaurant area. No own food/snacks
- Under no circumstances, people under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed use of the park.
- Respect the staff and other customers. Help others when needed. No bad language or bullying. Do not interfere others while they are jumping.
- We have no flip limitations, but remember never to attempt any skills or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities or skill level.
- Never land on your head or neck
- Remember to rest and drink enough water. Please do not rest on landing areas or next to other activities
- Anyone failing to follow the directions or instructions of the staff will be asked to leave the facility
- You are allowed to jump without socks. Remember to wear socks when you go back to restaurant or HopLop area.
- Rollohalli and HopLop Rovaniemi are located at the same hall. Please see HopLop rules from: www.hoplop.fi
Rules for activities:
- One person per trampoline at a time. Always wait outside the black and yellow safety pads,
- You are allowed to use small landing mats on trampolines
- No lying or sitting on the trampolines
- No jumping from trampoline to another, no double bounce
- Only jump down from trampoline walls where you can jump onto yourself.
- Using clean shoes while jumping on trampoline walls is allowed
- One jumper at a time. Wait for your turn on the yellow block
- Move away from landing area after jumping
- Always wait for your turn and check that pit is free for jumping
- No diving to pit head first. Stomach drops also not recommended
- Exit the pit as soon as possible, do not hide or bury yourself or any other in the pit.
- No picking the foam cubes
- Always keep your pockets empty from any objects such as keys, phones e.g.
- Notice the corners and sides of airtracks can be a lot softer than top of the airtrack
- No shoes allowed on airtracks
- You can move blocks and landing mats around the spring floor area. But please leave everyone some free space to practice their own disciplines
- Using clean shoes on spring floor allowed
Rules Floorball area:
- Look out for other players and give way to the smaller ones
- Remember not to raise the floorball sticks too high
- Wait for your turn at the upper platform
- Never rest on swing area. Keep the swing area clear from all the obstacles
Big Air slide:
- Keep your whole body on the blanket
- Climb up only using stairs
- More than one person can use the blanket at the time
- Banned sliding styles: Standing and sitting your back facing forward
- Jumping only with blades, scoot, skate or BMX/Dirt bike. All the equipment’s must be clean
- Using only under staff surveillance and permission.
Usefull information and tips for more safe jumping:
- We recommend wearing indoor sport clothing and having a water bottle with you.
- Safety lockers work with 1€ coin.
- Remember to do warm up, slowly progress from easier tricks to harder ones.
- Always keep eyes open when doing tricks
- Jump in the middle of trampolines
- Bend your knees to stop the bounce on trampolines